22 de setembro de 2015

HibiscusSpirit - Aurora Wings

Bom dia meninas!!!!!  Me apaixonei por esse digital assim que a Mitzi compartilhou no grupo do FB, Amo flores e hibiscus me trazem muitas lembranças do jardim da minha mãe.   Não resisti e colori ontem à noite.

Hi friends!!!  I fall in love with this digi as soon as Mitzi shared it on Aurora Wings FB page.  I love flowers and hibiscus brought me a lot of memories from my mom´s garden.  I couldn´t wait more and yes!! I colored it yesterday night!!!















































Quando se tem a sorte de um papel tão lindo, não precisa de muito enfeite.  Na grande maioria das vezes o menos é sempre mais.  Uma ótima semana e muito obrigada por visitar meu cantinho.  Bjs no coração.

When you are lucky enough to have such lovely paper you don´t need to put a lot of embellishments.  I think that always "less is more" .  Have a nice week and thanks for visiting me.  
This card was made to join 



11 comentários:

  1. What fabulous coloring, Regina! It's so rich and beautiful and the framing is lovely as well. Thanks so much for joining our ATG Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ResponderExcluir
  2. beautiful card and so wonderfully coloured!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/ for our Brights Challenge!
    hugs xx Cara xx

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This is stunning. Your coloring is absolutely fantastic. I adore her hair...I love how you did it and I feel like I can reach out and touch it. Totally wonderful card! Hugs, Gail

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Regina, lindos os seus cartões como sempre. Apaixonantes. Beijos e saudades das nossas aulas...Marluce

    ResponderExcluir
  5. wow! absolutely gorgeous Regina. I love hibiscus, and had not seen this gorgeous image. hem.... I will place it on my wish list. Hugs.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Stunning Regina! Love those papers. What designer papers did you use? They are so gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous!

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  7. beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the Crafting From The Heart challenge. Mary

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ResponderExcluir
  9. such a lovely colours you used, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ResponderExcluir
  10. This is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 18th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ResponderExcluir
  11. You do such gorgeous coloring, Regina!! Less is more is totally right, especially when you do such fantastic coloring on the image. Fantastic! Thank you for playing at AuroraWings Challenge Blog.

    Mitzi xxx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ResponderExcluir

Muito obrigada pelos seus comentários. Espero tornar ver você novamente, breve!! Um grande abraço e um ótimo dia para você!

Thank you so very much for your comments. I hope to see you again soon!! Big hug and have a great day!!