10 de setembro de 2010

Allsorts challenge blog

E... este cartão fiz para participar do desafio  68 do Allsorts challenge blog.  O tema é "novo começo".  Usei um carimbo da Hanglar & stanglar.  O bordado já estava prontinho há algum tempo.  Colori a imagem com as copics e montei.  Foi rapidinho, mas gostei do efeito final.























and... this card I made to join the challenge # 64 of "Allsorts challenge blog" .'NEW BEGINNINGS' is the theme.  I colored the Hanglar Stanglar stamp (I also love it too much!!) with my copics.  The embroidery card was ready a week ago.  I colored trying to match the embroidery thread.  It was so fast but I really like the final look.  Hope you also do!! Have a marvellous weekend.  Lot of huggggggs!!!!

6 comentários:

  1. Oh MY GOSH you have gone and done it again!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL artwork!!!
    I love coming toyour blog...
    hugs, Janiel

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh my Regina, your embroidery work is just so beautiful! This is a very pretty card and worth putting in a frame! Have a wonderful weekend, Regina! Hugs, Cami

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Regina,
    What an awesome way to wed card making and embroidery. Awesome!
    Blessings~
    Leslie A.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I swear Regina, even when I feel my worst and I open your blog and see your card, I can't help but feel so much better... This card is sooooooo beautiful.. I absolutely love your coloring of hAngler Stanglar bride/groom but the embroidery is so gorgeous... framed so perfectly and as usual so amazingly perfect... I am so glad you are back...
    Hugs and love my dear.... Jean

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Beautiful wedding couple and the purple looks fantastic fir your card Regina!!! What an artwork with those pretty stitches!! Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ResponderExcluir

Muito obrigada pelos seus comentários. Espero tornar ver você novamente, breve!! Um grande abraço e um ótimo dia para você!

Thank you so very much for your comments. I hope to see you again soon!! Big hug and have a great day!!